Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
Announcement III EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
Announcement III EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
Announcement III EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
Announcement III EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
Announcement III EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
Announcement III EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
Announcement III EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
Announcement III EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
Announcement III EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
Announcement III EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
Announcement III EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Announcement III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

Announcement III Empty
PostSubject: Announcement III   Announcement III EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 7:33 am

Attention All Members..

Since I hope this Sage of Ice we are acquiring will NOT flake (although I'm believing that at this rate, considering who it is he will.) the RP will start as soon as I give the word after his acceptance (if any).

After some time it has come to my attention that an absence is starting to form of certain members. Reason I can't understand why but it doesn't take a year to send a 9 word sentence. "I'm not going to be here for some time."

So with that in mind:

I'm asking that all members who have a sage application report in within the following week. (i.e. By then end of next Saturday). I'm noticing a slump of members other than between Kensei, Sazu, and I. By not at least coming to the site within a weeks time (with prior access to the internet), tells me just how consideration is established in actually coming here and by not responding that also tells me exactly where this RP is going.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I hate to be this way but I'm going to say it. Because I am always upfront and decisive with my ideals regardless. Even if someone may think I'm harsh about it. If no one will report in, in the follow week then this site will go on without me. I know how Role-Play is but remember when I asked for you guys to sign up that I want a level sense of participation in this site. If that cannot be fufilled then you all basically LIED TO ME.

I also can honestly say that my interest and love for writting RP will be killed because of this. Reasons that are obvious based on things said. So everyone (with a sage app.) do there best to get here within the followin week.
Back to top Go down

Announcement III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: