Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
NPC Creation Thread EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
NPC Creation Thread EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
NPC Creation Thread EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
NPC Creation Thread EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
NPC Creation Thread EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

NPC Creation Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

NPC Creation Thread Empty
PostSubject: NPC Creation Thread   NPC Creation Thread EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 5:30 am

Since we should be getting started soon I guess we'll shell out some NPCs. Get creative guys. I don't mind accepting ideas. Also let's not create any NPCs for the Dark Sages as of yet. I'm hoping we could get some players to fill those roles in the future. If not I'll make it aware to you all that we need ideas for them.

So the apps. need to go as followed:

Name

Race

Role: What Role (if any) does this character presides in.

Equivalent Level of Magic
(This will just be the name of a sage level: That means that the amount of skill and magical power this character puts out is equal to the power of a particular level that the Sages go through)

Apperance

Personality

Abilities: Seperate from the Sage's general abilities. Any character that is not a sage must list all of their abilities including magical ones.

History
===============================================================
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

NPC Creation Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Creation Thread   NPC Creation Thread EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 5:31 am

((Double Post))

Name: Zenitha Halinor Cresswellia Hyrule II

Race: Hylian (Calatian blood is inactive)

Role: 7th Royal Princess of Hyrule (Princess Zenitha Hyrule II), One of the Chosen Three
(Keeper of the Triforce of Wisdom)

Equivalent Level of Magic: "Equivalent to the Hylia Orion Level"

Appearance: Zenitha is 4''7' blonde, blue eyed Hylian girl. She resembles her grandmother as a young child with her hair worn in long pigtails. Her clothing are standard of any female of the Royal family except for the uniquely worn out white garment she wears before officially taking over her duities as princess of Hyrule. She wears white gloves adored with curving top patterns. Chains connect to small wing amulets on the shoulders of her dress. Her dress is complete with a flag like garment over her skirt that is adorned with the Hyrule Family Crest. Zenitha is a moderately sickly girl.

Personality: Zenitha is always in a bright mood and stays cheery. She does so to cope with her duties of as the Princess at such an early age - taking on all responsibility in the abscence of her father, mother, and brother. Upon accepting her role as the Princess, her memories have been tampered with in order to preform her duties without the interference of her emotions in times of crisis.

Abilities
Zenitha focuses on wind and light magic like her family's line. As the keeper of the Triforce of Wisdom, she is the embodiment of ALL information that IS happening or HAS happened. This power is instinctual and not intuitive. Her power allows her to talk to Farore directly. Because the triforce itself is a large source of magical energy, Zenitha can use it to increase her own magic several times.

Zenitha has inherited a bit of her grandmother's sealing disease which keeps her from unleashing magic. However this sealing disease is slightly weaker. Forcing Zenitha to build up energy that causes her body to ache in pain and then unleash itself in an explosive fashion when the seal deactivates. It forces her to close herself off in order to deal with the fits of discharge though she is still able to use the trap magic to make her physically stronger (like her grandmother).

History
((Finish later))
Back to top Go down

NPC Creation Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Lounging Around-
Jump to: