HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Announcement V
November 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
October 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
November 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
November 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
November 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
November 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
November 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
November 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
October 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
October 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
October 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on November 17th 2014, 9:09 am
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Share | 

Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Name: Sherry Allison Ouka LeBlanc
Race: Human
Abilities:

PostSubject: Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc   November 6th 2009, 1:16 am

(Work in Progress)

It was Sherry's turn to clean up the area around the large Cannon. She didn't know why she had to when she was obviously the most powerful person up there and she had to take care of some of the older people, plus she had to cook for her family. She wasn't going to have time for this now. Peahats were collecting around the cannon and droppings were everywhere. Pushing some strands of hair behind her ears, she reached into her pack and put a rose above her ear. She had an easier time casting when she had her rose. Clapping her hands together, she began humming a heavy tune. It began with a slight twitch of her foot but soon evolved into a full flurry of movements, involving her entire body, while focusing on footwork. She danced around the peahats and garbage, swaying her arms to the beat of the song. This was her unorthodox way to cast her magic. The wind swayed and flowed around her arms removing the peahats and trash from the ground, and sweeping them into the air before pushing them off the edge of the platform holding up the cannon and below to the bottom less pit.

She had no idea that people lived beneath the city, because no one had told her of this fact even though she was born beneath the city. Finished with the area, she turned around bowed. Standing up she took a few steps forward and jumped flipping through the air and positioning herself over a large fan used to hold people up. She used the updraft to keep moving forward. Spinning through the air again she landed on a solid platform and kept moving. Flipping forward once more she aimed to land on a solid piece of land. A strong gust of wind suddenly took the city and at the same time, Shery. She was blown off course by the horrendous gust and thrown from the city's platforms, falling towards the bottomless pit. She closed her eyes as she fell towards the pit, rewalizing that her life was basically over. She spent the next few seconds asking for forgiveness before something amazing happened. The Obelisk caught a deep shade of rose, and an soft breezy yet pained voice rang throught the sky.

Hmm, I like the pratfall... but that's not gonna do in the long run now is it... Sherry?

Sherry's fall was halted but a heavy and constant burst of wind from underneath her. Looking around her, She saw hat she was floating higher and higher until she was faace to face with the Obelisk. Their seemed to be an ominous wind blowing about the large monolith, the wind seemed to be visible blowing around the Obelisk to the point that it resembled a person, a large one at that with a soft caring face.

And.... Who are you? A Deity, who stopped my fall, I'm much obliged, for the service... Thanks. Sherry had a bright smile on her face as she caught the rose that had blown out of her hair, she caught it inbetween her teeth and held it there, watching the spirit just smile at her.

Woah, Woah... look... I saved your life for a reason... you have to.. and roll with me on this one... you have to save the world... Pretty much.. All Worlds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1