Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Role-Play Procedures and Talk

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 11:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

This will be the RP's official general discussion and idea topic. That means here we will discuss non-specific topics such as: Applications (Skills, Spells, and Characters), Content that can be added to the RP, Other character roles (besides Sages), Races and their function, etc. Anything and Everything about the RP itself and not the actual role-playing or role playing topics.

This topic will make "accountable" anyone who cares enough to comment here. Which means when a certain question has been settled and cleared by those who wrote their opinions here. DO NOT COME BACK at later times to post your idea on the question or problem. (If you post here and are diligent, your problems and queries/answers to those problems or queries shouldn't be changed by someone who doesn't care and comes here late.)

So um... let's see first question....

1.) How many spells do you guys want at each Sage Level (excluding the first level)?
Levels: In-Training, Sage Apprentice, Hylian Orion, Legendary Warrior, Shoku Master, Kaori Eternity

Keep in mind...Each sage in my fan-fic didn't have more than one spell (A signature attack) until the Hylian Orion Stage. But if you guys want more than one until then go for it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Name: Eisan Skygge Impara
Race: Sheikah
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 12:52 pm

I think the extra roles you have already mentioned sounds good to me...(princess, our evil counterparts, and possibly variouse bad guy boss's)
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 8:15 pm

Let's see what our other members have to say about it. Though it might only be you and nee-chan and maybe Rae-chan
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 6:05 am

Rayne? Where do I know that name from???
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 6:15 am

That's not what this thread is about
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 4th 2009, 7:07 am

yeah, sorry... I"ll wait to see what they think on the subject...
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 3:40 am

Well I'd like to see Impa, maybe the wise owl from ocarina who might be able to guide use through our travels or at least point us in a general direction to where we should go, maybe malon and talon since they appear in Skye's history, King Zora and Tingle maybe just for the fun of it sincer he is a figure you can easily recognize and also the ones you already mentioned probably, though I'd say that everyone I've mentioned except Impa would probably have to be NPCs.
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Race: Hylian
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 11:18 am

Well, I myself realized this from talking to Monty, but the story for this RP comes around two generations after the original storyline, so it'll have to be the descendants of the NPCs, not the NPCs themselves.

[That'll mean I'll have to fix my history.]
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:54 pm

Oh ok then, we'll then...maybe the wise owl then and maybe Impa's daughter or grandchild since the sheikah swore to protect the royal family so they must be around there somewhere and Tingle since he's recurrent no matter the timeline(wind waker) and King Zora there's always one so in my opinion that's still ok
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 10:10 pm

Yeah...I will have to say that Impa could have a relative that could be alive. (Despite the fact that she was killed in Orcarina of Time when the Sheikah Camp was finally found and snuffed out)

But we'll have an NPC thread and I'd like to see some ideas you guys might have.

Next Question

What are the equipment limits overall?
This means no matter what level we are that should never change.

Keep in mind that as we go into later levels we get more items. Also we are only allowed to have up to 2 spell casting or magic fueling items at the same time (Not counting the last stage....Which I will explain why if anyone needs me to). I talked with Kenny and I set the precident for 5.

I want to know if anyone is okay with that number or if they want more. -----Any less would just suck. You wouldn't be able to carry anything if it was any less than five.

So an example...
- I would have the Golden Gauntlets, Biggoron Sword, Spinner, Orcarina, Bombs, and Bow.

Also keep in mind. Any item that counts as towards general inventory will not count. By that I mean Quivers, Arrows, Bomb Bags, Rupee Wallet, etc. We'll talk about those later.

But going back to the example: If the equipment limit STAYS there, That would mean when we obtain items like the Lion Staffs (at the Legend Warrior Stage). The Shoku Signature Weapons (at the Shoku Master Stage). Those items will have to replace one of the items you requested at the beginning of the RP
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 1:46 am

Yeah I think 5 would be great since in some zelda games that's the amount one could use at any given time right? (at least in ocarina of time one could do it; sword, shield and 3 other items) and also you mentioned 6 items instead of 5. I'd like to ask why the last stage is different from the other stages too, just to know.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 5:53 am

The last stage will be different because at that level we have the prize awesomeness of preforming duel wielding. The Shoku Weapons and the sister wands to those weapons will be our primary form of fighting. So I already cut you off at using two weapons that allows you to cast magic. So I realize it would be "bunzors" for someone like nee-chan. Who would use 2 Sky Tools + her own Shoku weapon and sister weapon. Meaning she would be 2 over the spell item limit. Same for anyone else.

So the spell item limit will be voided in the last stage. I'll call that the ultimate reward. ^ ^

I did mention six. I was typing fast but it's still an example.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 7:24 am

5 items is good with me... but I do have one question, can we swap out equipment as we like, or do we have to wait till certain times to switch them out?
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 7:48 am

Switching out equipment will not do it. That's just free will so you can pick items up at any time you feel like it as long as you drop one only to pick it back up again. So there won't be any additional storage. Five will stay with no switch outs. However since this is an RPG. Key letter being "G" I will have awards such as maybe an item limitation -1 or add different items and who ever completes said challenge or requirement gets that item. ---Such as I want to add items like the Picori Blade hell or even the Wind Waker.

I want that to be nee-chan's job if she doesn't mind. As long as stuff is ran by me.......

But going back to equipment. Let's say a weapon or item is broken or destroyed. Only then would that allow for a new item to be obtained.

Is that okay ppls?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 8:40 am

so an item has to be destroyed, before we can change the original five items we pick?
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 9:22 am

Um...not all of them dude. Just replace the one that was broken. I supposed that's what you meant but look at the way you said it XD.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 5:23 am

yeah, thats what I ment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-Play Procedures and Talk   Role-Play Procedures and Talk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role-Play Procedures and Talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Thinking Differently-
Jump to: