Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
Preset Information EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
Preset Information EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
Preset Information EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
Preset Information EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
Preset Information EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
Preset Information EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
Preset Information EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
Preset Information EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
Preset Information EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
Preset Information EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
Preset Information EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Preset Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 14th 2009, 2:12 am

Here I will list all preset information that will apply to the Sages of the All World. (Because I'm lazy at posting actual encyclopedia information). I suppose I'll do this to discuss or if something becomes debatable and such.

1. There will only be eight "Sage of the All World". By that I mean there will only be 8 individual who mainly represent Hyrule and are the primary set of sages of ALL Magical Dimension. Other sages may exist (Like the Sages of the Master Sword or the Sage of Miracles) but they exist outside of the the forum's primary 8.

2. The Sages of the All World grow together, no exceptions. This RP will be the 2nd Generation of the Sages of the All World. Sharing the factor that if none of us work together we cannot get stronger.

3. The Levels of the Sages are as followed:
- In-Training
- Sage Apprentice
- Hylia Orion (Sage Apprentice II)
- Legendary Warrior
- Shoku Master
- Kaori Eternity

Once the Apprentice Stage is achieved the past stage is brought in with it. We cannot suddenly lose the power we have up to the Sage Apprentice Level without good reason (Such as we are in the Real World or a world that is completely deprived of magic).

4. The Hylia Orion Stage and further stages are considered "transformations". (Appearances changes along with new weapons and more magical power.

5. The names of all elements at the Hylia Orion and Legendary Warrior Stage are as followed
Hylia Star - Light Legendary Elemental Star - Light
Hylia Earth - Nature Legendary Elemental Earth - Nature
Hylia Saturn - Wind Legendary Elemental Saturn - Wind
Hylia Sun - Fire Legendary Elemental Sun - Fire
Hylia Mercury - Ice Legendary Elemental Mercury - Ice
Hylia Neptune - Water Legendary Elemental Neptune - Water
Hylia Moon - Darkness Legendary Elemental Moon - Darkness
Hylia Cosmos - Spirit Legendary Elemental Cosmos - Spirit

6. In the In training level spells CANNOT be preformed (Unless it's a magic spell produced by an object).

7. In the Sage Apprentice level spells CAN ONLY be preformed through motion. A spell is triggered through physical activity

8. In the Hylia Orion level there is no contribution to the number spells. In other words the 3 natural spells that are present from the previous stages are still the only ones that can be used and NO NEW SPELLS are gained (nor does the limit increases.) Spells CAN be manipulated through weapons to cause a variety in its effect.

9. In the Legendary Warrior Stage, the Lion Staff Battle Wands will and must be achieved. All NEW SPELLS MUST BE WIELDED through these battle wands. Previous spells can be used by normal means or through the wands (to cause a different effect)

10. The names of the elements at the Shoku Master Level are as followed:
Shoku Comet - Light
Shoku Crater - Nature
Shoku Vortex - Wind
Shoku Supernova - Fire
Shoku Aurora - Ice
Shoku Umiruka - Water
Shoku Black Hole - Darkness
Shoku Galaxy - Spirit

11. In the Shoku Master Stage, each sage obtain a signature weapon
Hero's Sword - Light
Step Sword - Nature
Magic Sword - Wind
Master Sword - Fire
Krita-Yuga Sword - Ice
Shimo Sword - Water
Illusion Sword - Darkness
Great Fairy Sword - Spirit

12. All previous spells added during the Legendary Warrior Stage can be preformed without the Lion Staffs (By the time the Shoku Master Stage is achieved)

13. The name of the elements at the Kaori Eternity Level are as followed:
Kaori Alpha Arietis (Aries) - Light
Kaori Aldebaran (Taurus) - Nature
Kaori Delta Capricorni (Capricorn) - Wind
Kaori Regulus (Leo) - Fire
Kaori Pollux (Gemini) - Ice
Kaori Eta Epsillon (Pisces) - Water
Kaori Antares (Scorpio) - Darkness
Kaori Beta Librae (Libra) - Spirit

14. In the Kaori Eternity Stage, each sage obtains a sister weapon (A battle wand) in addition to their Shoku Master Signature Weapons.
Hero's Crest - Light
Terra-Firma - Nature
Follow the Wind - Wind
Soul Calibur - Fire
Oathkeeper - Ice
Mysterious Abyss - Water
Obilvion - Darkness
Love of Life - Spirit

15. The Kaori Eternity Stage only represents one NEW SPELL and the spell limit is only increased by 1 to accomodate that new spell. These spells are the signature spells and are as followed:
Sparkling Wide Pressure - Light
Brinding Oak Evolution - Nature
Prominence Hurricane - Wind
Burning Mandala - Fire
Shine Aqua Illusion - Ice
Deep Submerge - Water
Despairation Maelstrom - Darkness
Love & Beauty Spirit Shock - Spirit
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 3:32 am

((Double Post))

Apparently I HAVE to add this:

16 The Sages of the All World MUST be Lawful Good. There will be no such thing as a Sage who does something unthinkable like murdering or stealing - Especially out of the name of Hyrule and anything that it stands for (i.e. stealing the Master Sword or trying to forcefully obtain the Triforce or something). Even if these acts are out of anger, revenge, or spite this is not Lawful Good. The only exceptable fall out is that the character is a solider of the Royal Family but only he who kills in the name of the Royal Family - AND not out of spite and only for the duty of what it means a Royal Guard.
Back to top Go down
LeBlanc

LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Name: Sherry Allison Ouka LeBlanc
Race: Human
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 5:16 am

What if your character grew up in a thief type realm, like Rayne?
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Race: Hylian
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 6:44 pm

Monty wrote:
16 The Sages of the All World MUST be Lawful Good. There will be no such thing as a Sage who does something unthinkable like murdering or stealing - Especially out of the name of Hyrule and anything that it stands for (i.e. stealing the Master Sword or trying to forcefully obtain the Triforce or something). Even if these acts are out of anger, revenge, or spite this is not Lawful Good. The only exceptable fall out is that the character is a solider of the Royal Family but only he who kills in the name of the Royal Family - AND not out of spite and only for the duty of what it means a Royal Guard.
I think that the allignment should be "Good" in general -- so Lawful Good (is recommended), but Neutral and Chaotic Good should also remain options. Because the character is "good", they wouldn't do something heinous, not to mention in the name of Hyrule. Neutral Good characters would try to keep the law, but realize that sometimes it is necessary to break them. Chaotic Good characters would have little or no use for laws, being more "idealistic". The Sages are there to work together for the good of all of Hyrule -- and since there are those with pasts that include evil acts committed out of pure need for survival or influence by their environment, it is hard to fit everyone into the "Lawful Good" category. And anyhow, it's not really fun to RP with a bunch of Lawful Goodies, even if one is in a "Good" adventuring party.

The option to be "mildy" or "strongly" alligned to each allignment should be open, but then it would get too complicated. Check here for info =ã……=.

(This way, we could rationalize the allignments of RPCs such as LeBlanc's or mine. But not ssj's.)
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 7:18 pm

Indeed and it's nice to be thorough on that. Lawful Good was the overall decision in my book. Chaotic Good will not do it. Yeah sorry...

We are a bunch of Goody goodies but who knows that after the fact we will have to shift. i.e. Chosen for LG change (perhaps) after the fact. I'm pretty sure this is why I mentioned that The Dark Sages exist. To get the complete opposite end of what it means to be LG.

In the end I agree that the other option is opened. In the end, I know some people get a little offset at what it means to be those other two options which is why I default locked our group into LG.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 7:22 pm

(((Double Post)))

Right..I'm surprised there isn't other qualms about the other preset information. I set all of that as a thread here in case there was going to be any disscussions on change or any of the ruling info itself.
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 7:57 pm

Oh, uh...

Monty wrote:
4. The Hylia Orion Stage and further stages are considered "transformations". (Appearances changes along with new weapons and more magical power.
Is there a seperate "transformation" for each stage? (And what are broken weapons???)
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 8:18 pm

Yeah... though the appearnces between 2 stages at a time will not vary
Similar aspects will be kept in the Orion and Legendary Warrior Stages. Similar Aspects will be kept between the Shoku and Kaori Stages. Now if you guys would like to talk about the cosmetic appearances we take during each of those stages that would be great.

As for "broken weapons". When I uttered the phrase I was just hoping I don't see weapons with aptitudes of ridiculous powers (especially at low levels). I suppose a broken weapon is.

Any weapon that has more than one magical ability or properity. (All items in Zelda that have magical effects only have one ablility. So same will apply here). That being said (unless it's a Shoku Master or above weapon). This weapon should NOT have the aptitude for being a great melee weapon and at the same time allows for a distinctly advantageous magic effect. (not counting the primary weapon in the Legendary Warrior Stage as well).

Let me make it clear. I did say no weapon with more than one magical propriety. But all Sage based weapons have one ability to themselves and powers up our elements. So that at least 2. The only way that part of broken weapons will be void is that YOU ARE AT THE SHOKU MASTER LEVEL OR HIGHER AND/OR LEVELS EQUIVALENT.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 22nd 2009, 8:26 pm

LeBlanc wrote:
What if your character grew up in a thief type realm, like Rayne?

Gerudo steal for necessity. They can't sell away things because no one will buy from them. If they must steal gold it's to buy something that can't easily be stolen. ---Because of that information I'm fine with letting it slide. Besides that, Rae-chan's original race is Twilit.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 2:14 am

((Triple Post))

Okay I hate to triple post but I need to make it clear that Kenny and I talked about changing the name of the sister weapons at the Kaori Eternity Level. So if anyone is considering better names I'm willing to get rid of ones we have now.
Back to top Go down
LeBlanc

LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 5:01 am

Wind- Kamikaze. Divine Wind is a dope name for a battle wand..
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 23rd 2009, 7:41 am

Thought I already told Monty, but Caladbolg.
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 24th 2009, 12:44 am

Moskstraumen for my water weapon
Back to top Go down
Vitus2235

Character Sheet
Name: Vitus Anchorage
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 25th 2009, 5:49 pm

Mordraketina for my wand. I wonder if the name 'Oathkeeper' is actually a related name to 'ice'.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 11:19 pm

Let me be authoritative on that rule at least. Because I'm not liking any of these names. No Japanese namesakes. I specifically stated on KK before moving that there will only be so many terms using japanese. Same if its going to be combination of words put together to form the name. Because there is no such thing as a "Mordraketina"

I stated that Caladbolg. I mean with that weapon name at least it name sake "actually" exists and its lexiconically European.
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 27th 2009, 12:54 am

Well you can google "Moskstraumen" which is basically a maelstrom though I was also thinking about " Kharybdis" or "Ceirean" which are both sea monsters...which one is better?
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 7:14 am

Ceirean?....sounds better. In the end I guess it would be up to you. However "I" wouldn't prefer the name Moskstraumen. - Not even remotely Hyrulian sounding.
Back to top Go down
LeBlanc

LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:15 am

Okay what about Divine Wind than for mine?
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 5:16 am

That's okay...if you want it changed to that. Makes sense and its not some overly allusion of foreign lexiconic notion. i.e. Some Japanese/other foreign way of using the word "Divine Wind." When you can just say "divine wind". But yes that's fine with, sis ^ ^
Back to top Go down
LeBlanc

LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 6:59 am

Chawesome.... Merci Beau Coup
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am

je vous en prie, ma petite soeur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Preset Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preset Information   Preset Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Preset Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Lounging Around-
Jump to: