Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
Zero(Nature) EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Zero(Nature)

Go down 
+2
Monty2289
ssj3gohan007
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 8:46 pm

Name: Zero(Nature)

Race: Keaton

Sage Element: Nature

Lore of Power: Forest Temple

Appearance: He is 4'9 and 115 pounds. He looks like a golden fox with 3 tails. He also sports black fur at the tips of his ears and tails and closed eyes.

Personality: Zero is highly intelligent and mysterious. He is always seen smiling, no matter what happens. This, combined with his heavy use of sarcasm and mocking politeness, make it very difficult to discern his thoughts. Many find his demeanor and appearance rather unsettling, and question if he really is a Sage. Zero seems to be fully aware of the effect he has on others and more than once has been seen toying with peoples' emotional states for his own amusement. Many people who became acquainted with Zero were frightened of him and remarked that they were being strangled by snakes whenever he spoke. Even when he wasn't speaking to them directly. He speaks formal and polite, but with a rather mocking and facetious undertone. Although his hobby is people-watching, it seems like maybe he's hunting around and searching for an opportunity to create mischief with some poor victim. People who truly know Zero eventually figure out that he is not really pure evil in fact he is very law abiding and lawful good. He just likes to playfully mess around with people when he's bored. Otherwise he is a decent person deep down that will do the right thing in the end and help those in need. His mischievous nature is not unlike those of some young children who like to play pranks on people for the laughs.

General Abilities: Zero takes advantage of his speed to get away from bad situations and avoid trouble. In fact he is unusually fast, even for a Keaton. Zero as a magical creature(Keaton) can use the natural magic around him.

History: Zero grew up in the Deku Village along with the other Keatons. Physically he was not much different then the other Keatons his age, save for his drive. He always pushed himself to be his best. Ever since he was little, he had dreamed of becoming the fastest Keaton ever. After years of training his running ability, he had managed to constantly surpass himself and break his old speed records. Little by little over the years, he was getting faster and faster. Until finally maxing out his race's limits. He had reached the absolute maximum speed of his kind, the Keatons. There was no way to get any faster without some outside magical assistance.

Zero had just fulfilled a boyhood dream by maxing out his speed. His triumph should have brought him intense joy, but he felt strangely detached. "I'd been fantasizing about this moment, and the release of emotion that would accompany it, for many years. But now that I am finally here, accomplishing that very goal...I just can't summon the energy to care." He anticipated that he would experience a transcendent emotional high when he reached his goal. As it turned out, his triumph would be accompanied more by anxiety then by ecstasy. And though the harrowing events that followed initially left him emotionally numb, we was soon flooded by intense feelings of depression and boredom.

It is the feeling one gets when they finally achieve all their life's goals and receive everything they wanted but instead of feeling happy they feel empty as if their life's purpose has no longer any meaning or significance. He had devoted his entire life to hard work, determination, and training. And now that it was over, what was next for Zero? After a few more years of soul searching, Zero finally came to terms with his situation. He decided that he needed a new goal and a hobby to spend his pastime on. So from then on, he had decided to fool around with the psychological states of the people around him. He began to talk in an unusually polite and friendly way. Or at least it appeared that way, superficially. But within each word that Zero said, there were hidden meanings and undertones that had caused various reactions from the people he talked with. Some people felt as if they were being strangled by a snake every time they heard him speak by the mysterious vibes and aura that he seemed to be unconsciously emitting.

There was also the fact that he constantly smiled even in his darkest hour. Whether we was merely flirting around or in the presence of a very tragic event, he never changed his facial expression. Rumors had begun to grow that Zero was a sadistic and psychopathic being of pure evil. The people had begun to fear Zero and become suspicious of him. Whenever one of their number turned up missing or dead, they suspected Zero for to be in someway involved in the accursed affair. Some have even gone so far as to attack him but Zero managed to run away to safety. After a while, Zero had decided to leave home before things got out of hand.

Zero decided to visit Hyrule Castle Town and perhaps try to get a job there. Zero explored the castle and the neighboring Hyrule Castle Town. It was a totally different world then what Zero was used to. Then one day during his stay at Hyrule Castle Town, Zero witnessed an attack on a female Shop Keeper by a large group of bandits. Zero quickly rushed to her aid because his honor just wouldn't permit himself to just stand there and watch a poor helpless girl being taken advantage of by a bunch of pricks.

Zero pounced one one of the bandits and took them by surprise with a blitz tackle. He totally didn't see it coming. The bandit fell to the ground and dropped his sword. Zero quickly grabbed the fallen Bandits sword. Then using the sword, he attempted to speed blitz the bandits using Zero's new sword. However Zero was new to the whole fighting thing as he had never had to resort to violence before. Unfortunately, due to his fact, Zero's application of his superior speed in combat wasn't as effective as he hoped. He was tripped by the last bandit and fell on his butt. He was too dazed and winded to be able to dodge the incoming attack of the last bandit. Zero's life was flashing before his eyes but luckily the female shopkeeper managed to knock out the bandit with a good blow to the back of the head with a flower pot while his back was turned.

Zero thanked the shopkeeper for saving his life but the shopkeeper said that it was she that should be thanking Zero. She kissed him on the cheek. She asked Zero if there was anyway that she could repay him. Zero said that some food and shelter will do just fine. Confused, the lady inquired about why Zero wished for such trivial things. Zero explained that he was exiled from his homeland and had no food, no money, and nowhere to go. Feeling sympathetic, the shopkeeper offered zero a job at her shop and a place to sleep. With the job, he would have enough money for not just food and water but other necessities and luxuries that Zero may desire. Zero thanked the shopkeeper kindly and accepted the offer.

Zero spent all his free time, training his ability to fight effectively in super speed. After several years of training, he became a little more adept at fighting. He also continuing his old tried and true hobby of people watching and mischief. He had toyed with minds of most of the villages except for the young merchant that was responsible for saving his life. The people of the village began to react to Zero's mischief in much the same way as the Keatons did before. People had begun to hate and fear Zero all over again. Zero was forced to leave town once again.

This time when he was choosing where to go next, some kind of force seemed to be pulling Zero South. Zero didn't understand it. It was as if someone or something was calling out to him. The curiosity eventually got the best of him and one day he tried to investigate the source of this strange feeling. His quest led him to Kokiri forest. He encountered several natives that tried to stop him from passing through their little village. They even went as far as trying to fight him but Zero used his speed to get past them without resorting to violence. Even though, he now had some fighting skill, he was still a pacifist by nature and preferred not to have to fight unless he had no other choice.

Zero, following his intuition, eventually found the way to the Forrest temple. He was surprised that his search led him to this ancient and abandoned-looking structure. Zero eventually reached the source of his uneasiness. Then something happened that will change his life forever....

Last edited by ssj3gohan007 on October 27th 2009, 9:03 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 9:12 pm

Although I admire that you jumped on your app. to not get barked at by yours truly, why are you general abilities overpowered. You always do stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that I stated that most of those general abilities belonged to the Shoku Master of the Aurora - Ice. You are not a Shoku Master and first level of sagehood is the In-training level.

You can't even so much as cast magic at this point which is why your general abilities you are listing cannot belong to you (right now). Also the general abilities were any ability that DID NOT count sage magic influence. Like an ability being special to that particular race or any unique skill that the character has.

Also um...do you know like anything about the unique time line of the Legend of Zelda. Who wears ties? Your overall appearance seems to be based on some delusion that you're in the late 1800s to early 1900s or something.

So all of that and your additions of history needs to be inflected upon this app.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 6:07 am

I will do the history later but could you please take a look at my updated profile, Monty?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 9:58 am

That's fine...sort of. I do sort of admire the nature of trying not to write general abilities like a douche save for you saying that your height gives you an amazining strength advantage. Not to be douche out myself but not counting sage abilities due to an item my character's still stronger than you. So yeah..it's not too special. Also I believe that since some of us are soliders like myself (In the Altruist Guard of Calatia) would be able to match a 250 pound physically fit knight in combat. (not counting sage power)

Amazingly enough there is no element related anything. So far your character doesn't sound like someone who controls ice - Not that it's important. The whole concept of the character seems more earth-ish in nature. From the size, to the clothing, and personality.

Add thorough GOOD history and we'll see.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 6:14 pm

If you have something like the golden gauntlets (Ocarina of Time), that makes perfect sense that your character would be stronger. Since that would make you super humanly strong. So I guess you are better than me but that's fine since you are the leader. Its only when most of the sages are better than me, that it becomes a problem. I just wanted something to make me equal to all the sages, except maybe the leader. Its not much but its more than any Hylian is capable of without having superhuman strength, due to an item or what not.

The height = strength does work to some degree in real life as people who are 7 feet tall are generally stronger than people who are 6 feet or less, for example. The people who are around 8 feet tall are even stronger.

I thought the lazy personality fit perfectly with the ice element.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 6:32 pm

A cold and offset personality is normally what I'd consider perfect for that element. Either or someone who is young but has great power. (Perfect Example = Hitsugaya) Although I detest Bleach reference in this RP. Xhanguha, previous Sage of Ice - was a bright and cheery girl but being exiled to herself for over 5 years made her cold and detached from others. It's only when she met the other sages and moved away from the island that made her warm up a little. But the frigid attitude she had never went away. - That would be a perfect example.

As for me being better I'm not. The Golden Gauntlets' purpose is a charging, focal, and activation point for all of the Sage Medallions. I do some type of "W.I.T.C.H" something and activation triggers and BOOM....you all gain the ability to apply skills with sage magic. And later transformations all together.

And that's very uncommon. Infact there might have only been 2 KNOWN ppl in history with 9 feet of height. So what you're doing is trying to pick something so outrageous and yet still sanely enough to exist to one up everyone. I suppose that's still better at this point. Since in terms of combat there are other characters who should be more than a match for even you or I.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 10:31 pm

I see your point, on all counts.

Do you wish me to have a cold personality instead?
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 2nd 2009, 10:39 pm

meh I don't really care...and for all this time for such questions would be better spent doing your history now wouldn't it. Or responding to the Role Play Procedure Tread
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Name: Eisan Skygge Impara
Race: Sheikah
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 3rd 2009, 3:03 am

and taller doesnt always equal strength, it just means you have more leverage than another person, but at the same time it makes you more clumsy... you know higher center of gravity and all...
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 12:10 am

I posted my history, I hope its not too bad.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 1:47 am

Yay. Just for sheer content I will allieviate the ultimatum I set.

However...um....

Your story (while interesting, honestly....it is pretty cool for a story of your calibur it isn't for this RP). I suppose that's kind of my fault. The Sage of Ice is not apart of the original six. I wouldn't be surprised if nee-chan's story or yours were the hardest to write because you can't really use the games as strong a feed back as us.

1.) Living in Kakariko is fine though I'd rather not see it because it is home to tradesmiths and tool artist and carpenters....founded by the Sheikah. In that respect this is a home I'd rather would stay tied to ShadowSkill's character, Eisen. (He is the respective sage with the lore of power birthing in that village). All and all that is only exceptable because Eisen's character [apparently] was involved with Kakariko over 200 years ago.

2.) A story about stealing the Master Sword. I hope you know that Temple of Time is not an extremely sacred place. It's the Chamber of Time where the Master Sword is held that is sacred. I also do hope you know that because of this it is written on the perchal in the center of the room that you need the three treasures and the Song of Time (A song that only the Hero of Time and the Royal Family knows). Your character might not have obtained this necessary info regardless but you'd think information that is SOOOOO obvious and hibitually spoken would allow you to know that.

3.) Being a Royal Guard members ties in wayyyyy too much with another sage. i.e. The Sage of Light, Skye. Any information pertaining to the Royal Guard, I will ask that you disregard it. Had you killed anyone...It would involve Skye and that relationship will immediately cause a shift in attitude between you in another player. With that there is no way the sages can work together with one sage's intent to KILL you because you slaughter'd his comrades in battle.

4.) A difference in knight classes never existed in Hyrule. The only definitive difference was the headmaid/man-at-arms (XD or Woman-at-Arms) which was Impa. Captain Falcon takes over this duty in the fan-fic. While it can be a made up position you took it too far. The Royal Knights would have to fit into my original fan-fic somehow because of their importance. If they were so badass there would be no need for A new generation of sages whose power exceeds that of any magical force in all of Hyrule....."Don't you think?"

5.) The sages at this point in time do not know each other. (I understand if you didn't know this) We are respectively chosen. Almost like a randomization of fate and according to what I have lined up NONE of us meets each other until the RP begins so you CANNOT include that in your history. Also...I know you're a wrech for power but could you try to be Lawful Good or some interim close to it. Chosen as a sage, there'd have to be some quality that makes you worthy of it. Killing on the notion of greed and an attempt at obtaining a weapon that was forged to be the salvation of Hyrule is NOT one of those qualities.
All and all I believe it was a good story just in relationship to the core of the fan-fic....You completely dissolved everything that I have it to stand for. Which it's not a bad thing, it's just not okay [with me].

I would have rather you tied info that I've used maybe in relationship to the former Sage of Ice, Xianguha. Like I don't know....being related to your Lore in someway (though that's not too important).

To tell you the truth that whole story seems like it would make the Perfect Sage of Greed (The Dark Sage of Nature). Leading me to one conclusion. One you might not like..........

I'm forcefully going to change your element (or rather I WANT YOU the change your element) to Nature. I didn't want to but your story and style presents a calling to it. You're a power whore. I guess there isn't any getting over it. Which makes me say that the element of Ice is not for you.

Don't worry. The ultimatum is called off so you have time to rework on rewriting your lore, element and history. P.M. me or just post here if you have any questions
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 11:13 am

I'd have to agree with Monty on that one...you are kind of a power whore...also you should sit down and read everyone's story so as to not tread through the same path and well since we haven't met each other or become sages yet then it'll give us a chance to update the story as we go along...
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Race: Hylian
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 9:20 pm

Gotta give my 2 cents.

Quote :
Name: Zero
Lelouch vi Britannia commands you...to hand over the key of Damocles get a new name, an original one!

Quote :
Skye: 26. Eisan: over 9000! 200. Sherry: 16. Atlas: 27. Aselea: 19. Yusei: around early 20's. Read the apps. Unless you suffer from gigantism, the appearance doesn't make sense.

Quote :
At 9'3 and 650 pounds, Zero is an incredibly tall and muscular person, easily towering over the other sages.
Good for you. What disease do you suffer from; gigantism, or acromegaly?

Quote :
He has long, sculpted ears. He has a belt leather jerkin at the waist. He wears a Brightly Green Tunic. He also wears a broad-brimmed hats that protect him from sun and rain. He also wears sturdy, cuffed knee-length leather boots.
Somehow, I think you copied this off Zelda Wiki. [Not the Brightly Green, though.]

Quote :
Unlike other Hylian Knights, Zero doesn't bother with a shield.
This becomes moot point if you consider that Zero isn't wearing any armor in the first place.

Quote :
Instead he simply focuses on his sword. Using it both offensively and defensively.
Does this need to be here? [By the way, the second one is a fragment.]

Quote :
Zero always smiles all the time, be it in simple flirting or in deadly confrontation even if he sees a comrade die right before his eyes. This combined with his heavy use of sarcasm and mocking politeness, make it very difficult to discern his thoughts. Many find his demeanor and appearance rather unsettling and as the result of his nature, he appears fearless, without a care in the world. This infuriates many and several question whether he really is a Sage. Zero seems to be fully aware of the effect he has on others and more than once has been seen toying with peoples' emotional states for his own amusement. He speaks formally and polite, but with a rather mocking and facetious undertone. Although his hobby is people-watching, it seems like maybe he's hunting around and searching for an opportunity to create mischief with some poor victim.
What is this, a serial killer application? How is his personality so twisted? "This infuriates many and several question whether he really is a Sage."...is completely true. And I see some parts [the "fully aware" and "difficult to discern his thoughts"] slightly similar to my own application. All in all, this is more of a Dark Sage app. than one for the Ice Sage. And after reading the history, there are no significant events that lead to, or signify, a Face Heel Turn [which, I might add, is cliche]. And I see you saved a girl from 50 bandits...if you were really crazed with greed or something, you wouldn't have twitched a finger. And you "always smile even if you see a comrade die right before his eyes", right?

Note: this is not "cold", it's "crazed".

Quote :
Zero is a master swordsman and has normal strength and stamina for a person of his size and build but can still easily hold his own against say a couple of healthy 6'2" 250 pound Hylian Knights who is in great shape, with only one hand. He usually prefers fighting with only one hand, even though his sword is as large as a two-handed Big Goron Sword,unless he fights a formidable foe that requires the use of both arms.(Meaning he can use two-handed weapons with only one hand. Which would allow him to take advantage of his free arm with a shield but Zero believes that the best defense is a good offense.)
I'll...leave this up to you. I think you are under the false impression that "big equals strong", but I don't think Yusei carries around a sword as big as his body. And Skye doesn't carry anything heavier than a rapier, either. And the part about "using both arms only in the case of particularly strong enemies"...isn't this Kenpachi? Do you think you'll be stronger if you hold your double-big-Goron-sword with two hands? And the part about "having normal strength/stamina for a person of his size but still easily hold his own against a couple of normal Hylian knights"...you wrote that so you could say, "my application says that I am technically stronger than any two of you, so unless you all rush me you will all lose!" or something along the lines of that. And I doubt that the strength and stamina of a 9' 5", 650 pound man who suffers from gigantism would be enough to wield a double-big-Goron-sword with one hand. Ultimately, I think your general abilities are either godmodding, power-hoarding, or copying off Kenpachi. Or a mix of all three.
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 9:25 pm

The site refused to show my post, so I divided it into two pieces.

Quote :
A natural with a blade and rose through the ranks quickly, but with power came greed. Late one night he snuck into the Temple of Time, he wanted the Master Sword.
And why, O greedy one, would you need a sword of legend? If you were so greedy, wouldn't it suit you to kill/hold for ransom a member of the Royal Family, or do some other wanton act? Why go to a temple outside the castle walls and find the Master Sword? [While Skye also went to the Temple of Time, it was by accident he found the Light Medallion, and he only sought refuge.]

Quote :
Frightened that the guards might report this to the Knights, he quickly killed them and fled not knowing he left behind his sword in one of the guards. The next day, a guard found the bodies of his companions and brought the sword to the Knights of Hyrule. They all recognized it as Zero's sword and he was immediately dishonorably discharged from the Knights of Hyrule. He kept his sword as a reminder of his sins and left to Termina from Hyrule Field.
If you were so keen on redeeming your "sins", you wouldn't be the twisted person you are now. And besides, a frightened reaction is absolutely normal. I see no basis for a Face Heel Turn. [Unless, of course, it was long ago, starting when your character became greedy.

Quote :
On his way to Clock Town, he saw a girl on a wagon being attacked by a group of at least 50 well-armed bandits on horses.
Note that Clock Town is in Termina, which Link had to use portals to access. So how could you travel to Termina from Hyrule Field?

Quote :
As the bandits got closer, he noticed them all collapsing with their horses at the same time.
I'd like to say that Yusei probably couldn't've taken all 50 of them down at the same time, especially as an apprentice sage. Even if you are a master in the way of the sword, there is a restriction on what you can do and not do. To be able to sneak up on 50 or so people and kill them in a moment's time...and to think that he got out of it without a scratch...what're you thinking?

Quote :
The Cloaked Stranger than revealed that Zero was a descendant of a ancient royal line of Hylian Knights. He was a noble, an Elite Warrior. Fighting was in his blood. Being a Royal Knight of Hylia was his birthright. The Stranger gave Zero his noble patence or proof of nobility that he can present to the Hylian Castle Guards.
Not that Yusei wouldn't help an outnumbered knight, but as a normal member of the Calatian guard-whatsits, I doubt he would know that you were a "descendant of an ancient royal line of Hylian Knights" [like Link, who was the only descendant, I should add]. And a mere Calatian guard-turned-sage wouldn't carry around proof of nobility for yous.

Quote :
This would allow him to take his rightful place at the King's side.
I was thinking that the Royal Family of Hyrule was just another kingdom...so I made Skye a victim of political disputes and vendettas. Well, tell me if I'm wrong in thinking that Hyrule is not a happy neverland for all the subjects [and the nobles], but this fact is moot. More than likely you'd be hauled down from your position. The nobles wouldn't approve, and would eventually force the king to remove you from office...is my guess. Tell me if I'm wrong, Monty!!!

Quote :
He then went back to Hyrule where after initial surprise and hesitance they were forced to accept him as a Royal Knight.
And besides, why would anyone accept a greedy man who killed his own comrades, even if he was a member of the Royal Family? Zero would've been turned out of the gates before he could say "noble".

Quote :
Five years passed since Zero joined the Royal Knights. Zero had gotten a lot better with a sword. He had become one of the greatest warriors in all of Hyrule but his personality kept him from becoming as respected and honored as other fellow Royal Knights. Instead he was feared and often avoided. Eventually he was confronted by group of cloaked people asking him to join them and become a sage. Zero refused at first, stating that he was quite happy being a Royal Knight.
And why would you be happy as a Knight when you have no friends at all?

Quote :
He admitted that Zero's training as a Royal Knight was to make him worthy enough to wield the Ice Sage stone and become one of them.
You're making it seem that Yusei is the king of everything that goes around. What is he, Zangetsu? He's not your personal instructor [that time in Termina (if you decide to keep it) being the first meeting]. And anyways, just because Yusei is the leader of the group means he is all-out invincible. Don't think that way.

Quote :
He did feel that he owed Yusei one for saving his life and helping him become a Royal Knight. So in the end, Zero accepted the offer and joined the order of the sages.
So you payed back a debt by becoming a sage...which is to say, completely out-of-place if we consider your personality. Where does it say that you are a man of your word, O greedy one?

Meh...

READ other people's profiles and THINK before you write, and CHECK that you're not godmodding or powerhousing. All you need to do.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 10th 2009, 12:23 am

Thank you so much for enjoying my history. I really appreciate it. Your the best! I will work on fixing the mistakes, and I suppose changing the element as you recommended.

Though, If I may, What kind of abilities does a Nature Sage have?

Oh and Kensei, Your post(s) made me laugh so hard Smile
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 10th 2009, 2:37 am

Wow...Kensei you are just. I need a little brother. I know he lives in Korea, XD.

In any case everything he said as witty and un-PC as it is, is correct.

I spelled out for you exactly what makes you the Sage of Nature.
Let's See:
- True to nature your character apparently goes with the flow, being lazy.

- Your character is huge, really huge. Almost like like a Wilda or Gorem in nature (pun intended.) That in itself commonly suits being the Sage of Nature (subsequently Earth and Wood). The original Sage of Ice was no where near your size. She was barely 5''2'

- Like I said you're a power whore. At least as the Sage of Nature you're justified in that. (To certain degrees).

The original Sage of Nature (within the Sages of the All World) was a play on Fox. (yes Fox McCloud). In Link's past, Fox takes the role of a magical being known as a Keaton. A Keaton's eyes are usually closed and they are a bright gold color with three tails. Keaton are hardly ever seen because they live deep within the Lost Woods in Deku Village. Another reason for their ability to never be spoted is that they are extremely swift and fast. (Literrally they use an unknown thesis of super speed.)

As the Sage of Nature, Fox combines speed with earth shattering power. His style of fighting allows him agility (in terms of velocity...not reaction) when he needs it all the wild allowing him to strike with adequate force.

Of course your character isn't a Keaton, so all he would have is that justifiable power. I will admit that this power will not equal the strength of the light sage. Capt. used magic (like any knight who is familar with magic) and circulate it through his body to create a charge. That charge creates physical power. So Skye (As a proficient sage) could tumble towers and break cliffsides with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 11th 2009, 6:35 am

Woah those are some pretty extensive two cents but yeah nature seems to fit you though you'll have to work on your god-modding...also take some time and read everyone's profiles so as to make your story and character truly unique now that you have a chance to sit down and calmly remake it...
Back to top Go down
LeBlanc

LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Name: Sherry Allison Ouka LeBlanc
Race: Human
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 10:25 pm

Did I miss something... Why do we have two Ice Sages? Or is Gohan working on changing his to Nature?
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 12th 2009, 11:14 pm

He's the sage of nature now
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 5:32 am

...or at least he should be when he finishes his new app (which we all hope to be sooner rather than later) X3
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 5:47 am

indeed
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 13th 2009, 7:20 pm

I am working on it, but I am studying for 2 tests at the same time.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 21st 2009, 3:27 am

I have updated my profile on page 1. I hope its decent enough. It is different then before, at least. I hope you like it, Although your a difficult man to please.
Back to top Go down
LeBlanc

LeBlanc

Character Sheet
Name: Sherry Allison Ouka LeBlanc
Race: Human
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 21st 2009, 3:43 am

Would it be okay if I called you Artie?
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) EmptyOctober 21st 2009, 4:01 am

NOTE: Arturo Plateado is an Arrancar character in a Bleach game (forgot which one). I think you should change the name...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero(Nature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero(Nature)   Zero(Nature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero(Nature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Creation :: Profiles-
Jump to: