Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
WAKE UP!! EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
WAKE UP!! EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
WAKE UP!! EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
WAKE UP!! EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
WAKE UP!! EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

WAKE UP!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 6:26 am

Hey guys, the activity around the site seems to be slowing down and the only people I see are me, monty, Le Blanc and lolita complex...right now the only ones talking are monty and Le Blanc though I really did not want to join the conversation so if there's nothing new or of interest to me I'd rather not post but anyway this site has a lot of potential and we aren't using it!!!! There are only three chars and not even one is complete(including mine) and if we don't step up this site will die before it even starts going, please let's finish our chars and if no one else is active let's rp with each other since maybe people don't see activity and thus they decide to not do anything themselves, let's be an example for those other rpers who said they were coming, who I hope stay true to their word, and LET'S ROLE PLAY!!!
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Race: Hylian
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 8:45 am

Right.

I hope ssj and the others will be coming soon...let's give them a little bit of time. As for me, I'll get my character application up this week. I have my mid-terms in two weeks, so I can't be on for long periods of time -- I'll try to be as active as I can, though.
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 8:49 am

Yah I'm about the same, got a presentation tomorrow and an exam the day after so I can get on for short periods of time but still I hope these guys get on soon since I really want to RP.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 12:16 am

So do I. I specifically labeled that if you're going to get on this site. YOU CANNOT LOLIGAG without proper reason. I understand Kenny and Kenny has fair right to skip even if he doesn't feel like it. This site's construction is his to claim regardless of rather if I'm a founder.

So here's the thing. We can get started if certain ideas are met. I specifically wrote in order to encourage ideas but no one has responded. To like Skill Apps. for instance. So I'd like to here responses plz. We will get started soon. I'm sending an e-mail to gohan and anyone else who doesn't show up here and I'm killing accounts on Saturday. And that's FINAL. We'll look for other members.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 6:06 am

I received no emails. I am so but I was extremely busy. I had classes in 4 different campuses, each in a different city. It was exhausting. Please don't be mad.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 8:26 am

Um...That is a bullshit excuse for you to be on KK still bragging about being the king of hueco mundo. And you only came to this thread since that warning was established on the site today.

I decided to not boot you in the event that YOU would show but I also recieved no message or public post on the site about you being busy until now. And to be honest that is the most unbelievable excuse I have ever heard in my life. And you can get mad that all you want but I've heard better explainations of things out of the asses of hobos strapped to the back of a public transit.

Kenny, sumimasen - for the harsh and mostly inappropriate language that just came out of this post. But like I said in the warning. Regardless of whatever you have to do, you and Sazu will have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you all want to RP. Otherwise...get booted, I don't care.

You [GOHAN] especially. You're in an RP now where you have to be on equal ground with everyone else. And I figured it would be a lot nicer with a group of people who are already familar with one another. A lot of good that IDEA is doing me. So no...The gauntlets being thrown. Either show up or get booted. This RP is going to work one way or another. Regardless of how long you want to stay away or how much you hate me or how much you hate the RP in general.
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 8:19 pm

Sorry, haven't posted mu char's story but right now I'm working on it....I wanna have a good and lengthy story rather than a short mediocre one (I'm not saying that all short histories are mediocre btw) so I won't post it until I'm satisfied with it so if that counts as inactivity then sorry about that too. I truly want to RP but I'd rather not have an incomplete character though I'm always trying to enter the site and see if anything new has come up but unfortunately that's not always the case...well anyway that's all and I'll try to finish up the story and polish it quickly.

and btw: I ONLY WROTE HI TO ONE GUY!! THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M COMPROMISING MY COMMITMENT TO THIS SITE OR TRYING TO RUN KK AND WHAT I SAID WAS TRUE, I'M STILL THE VIZARD LEADER AS LONG AS THAT SITE REMAINS ONLINE!!! But anyway It was kinda stupid of me to give the guy the impression the site was still alive, probably nostalgia... but anyway... maybe we should start RPing or at least give me green light to DO SOMETHING!!!! I can't stand going to an RPing site and NOT DO ANYTHING!!
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 28th 2009, 10:56 pm

That's true... I completely understand perhaps a certain amount of expressive negativity was thrown towards you being on KK. But that's mostly not you. It's Gohan. And it's hard to be the leader of anything if a site is dead. If it's dead...leave it that way. And any new members it's best to just NOT lead them on by stating anything otherwise.

As for this site. I must apologize to everyone for not starting though it's not really my fault. Remember that I told you that topics have been drawn up to discuss stuff on the site. If you're not going to comment or look into them that tells me that you either don't come to the site or don't care. And guess where that leads me/anyone else.....NOWHERE

We will do a definite start up when we obtain a Sage of Nature, Ice, and Spirit. Yes I said Ice. Because at this rate, gohan is getting dropped, being the only regular here who doesn't have an App. And It's been 2 weeks. And I believe that there is no way, absolutely no way, that one has to take one course at five different facilities in five different cities. That is a ridiculous excuse....even for gohan. And no amount of editing posts will help gohan (So yeah)

So I'll start up an official topic (Even though I already did) and if no one participates in it I suppose that means no one wants anything out of the RP.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! EmptySeptember 29th 2009, 8:29 pm

Ok so I exaggerated slightly, Its 2 cities. But anyways I am in all my Universities campuses: Livingston, Busch, Cook, Douglass, College Avenue. Please give me a break.

I will try my best to post here when I am able to.

I will make an application, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAKE UP!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAKE UP!!   WAKE UP!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WAKE UP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Lounging Around-
Jump to: