Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

For the sake of getting to know each other

Go down 
+2
LolitaComplex
Sazu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

For the sake of getting to know each other Empty
PostSubject: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 5th 2009, 6:52 am

Well I just wanted to get to know my RPing pertners a wee bit better so I just want you to write a lil bit about yourselves here, I'll go first

My name is Ricardo Arenas, i'm 19 years old and live in the very small island of Puerto Rico. I speak both spanish(native tongue) and english fluently and I'm currently studying video game art and design in the island, I want to work for a big game company but what I really want to do is create a whole new company based in Puerto Rico since there is no such thing here. My hobbies are writing, reading, cooking and relaxing (though I doubt that counts as a real hobby) I also enjoying playing football though I seldom do it anymore, also I like to play the guitar (acoustic for relaxing and electric for whenever i feel the need to rock out.) I enjoy all types of music including rock(all it's varyations from emo-heavy metal), reggeaton (you might have heard of it, perhaps of don omar or daddy yankee), pop, hip-hop, rap, jazz, blues, soul, merengue, bachata and esentially anything that is music. I don't draw well though my teacher told me I had potential in painting so that's alway and option also I am extremely interested in the workings of the human mind and I'm a very open-minded person so I don't really identify myself with any particula religion or way of thinking though I respect each and every one of their points of view. I used to live in a "caserio" which in english my be called a project or the ghetto so my child hood was pretty weird though I wouldn't change it for anything (I still remember, it was actually rather funny, that though there were gunfights and all that almost daily i had never been in the middle of one in all of the thirteen years i had lived there though the day when me and my folks were gonna move out[the truck was packed and ready to go] there was a shootout in front of us and they were shooting at our apartment building so everyone scrambled pretty quickly though I never got hit by a bullet so that's ok) and after that we moved to a calmer place with two story house and everything so that's ok. My grades weren't the greatest in the school but it wasn't from lack of knowledge, things like that seemed bothersome to me so i rarely did my work on time though the teachers have always called me a good student even if my grades weren't good. I am a humble person and I never judge anyone on a first instance since first impressions might not always be accurate, I have many friends and a lot of them are very close to me since I always end up giving them moral upport whenever they need it. I like to party. I like to hang out till I don't know where the hell I am though that doesn't make me irresponsible, I know how to control myself so I'm proud of that.

Sorry I got a little carried away but just for the sake of knowing each other I made this but of course it's your choice to post anything if you want, also my e-mail is liger_zero84@hotmail.com so if you wanna get in touch that's where you'll find me.

afro
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Race: Hylian
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 6th 2009, 8:40 pm

Yo. Since no-one has responded to this, I guess I'll go ahead and call second place.

My name is Y.B. Kim, 13-years-old [in what you call "American age"], currently living in Seoul, RoK [or South Korea]. I read/write English, Korean, and Japanese well enough, and learnt French sometime, somewhere, but I forgot. I'm still a 2nd-grade middle schooler, so I have no definite goals in life. I enjoy...sleeping? Reading, watching anime, and going to those monthly manga conventions. I enjoy OSTs [especially Jun Fukuyama] and classics, mostly Liszt. I like cute things and sweets. I believe God JUST AIN'T THERE but I'm willing to accept that there are others who believe otherwise. Actually, I lived in Canada for around five years of my life, during which I wasted my time doing...nothing. My father worked for SquareSoft, though, so we have the whole series and a copy of OST CDs signed by Nobuo. It's kinda "FAIL" on my part for not playing any Zelda games, but I'm still not sure. I enjoy my school life, and the fact I live in a place where I can borrow a manga for 40 cents and play for an hour with a premium computer installed with the latest games for a dollar. Korea is still awesome. I fail at math because I'm too lazy to count, but I do moderately in other subjects. I think...I'm still a kid. I get pissed off at small things, and I tend to drop things that I lose interest in [what happened with my sudden disappearance from KK and with another Negima! forum that disappeared...magically]. But then, I have been told my RPing abilities are outstanding for my age [but then, I don't know anyone else in Korea who roleplays in English, so I can't make a comparison]. And if I get hooked on something, I tend to finish it. Also, I live about 6~12 hours away from everyone else, so it's really hard to match my times with anyone else [unless I spend all night talking with Monty or visit the school library so I can use the computer for 5 minutes each break].

Well, I'll say hi to Ricardo one more time. My e-mail is bamuwagero@nate.com, but you can also contact my through otaku2289@gmail.com [which I made for the sole purpose of making this forum]. My AIM is bamuwagero [which is, no doubt, on my profile].

So...hello everyone. [I wrote this at 12:15 in the evening, and my head feels like it's splitting. If it doesn't make sense, bear with me.]

For the sake of getting to know each other Mashimaro
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 4:52 am

XD. I guess I'm next? Surprised

My name is Monterrious J. McCaskill. I am 20 years old. I was born in Central Heights in Brooklyn, NY and stayed there until I turned 12 years old in which I moved to Mississippi to attend high school. I am currently living in Itta Bena, MS where I attend Mississippi Valley State Univerity - majoring in Computer Science and with a minor in English Education. I consider myself to excel at school? I suppose a 3.71 speaking for itself. My hobbies include writing and drawing, playing video games, practicing kendo. I too get ticked off easily though it's expected when you have a general hate/cynical outlook on the world. It doesn't mean I hate people though and when there is a time for meeting others I don't mind it at all. I...hide my niceness with anger and general disgust. (Most of the time)

I suppose my future (unlike with most of you guys) is looking me dead in the eyes so I once I get my minor I'll start teaching and next summer I'll do internship. Maybe a research job in NY for some time so I can spend some time with my dear sweet nee-chan. Though at some point I plan on moving back on my own because I miss the BK wayyy too much. I'll plan to do that in tandum with J.E.T. and do some teaching in Hojou University. (Yay Ichikawa).

I figured everyone had my mailing information.
Yahoo: teamchaotix22@yahoo.com
AIM: Sonicboom2289@AIM.com
Groupwise: mjm353 (Monterrious McCaskill)
msstate: mjm353@msstate.edu
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Name: Eisan Skygge Impara
Race: Sheikah
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 5:49 am

hum... I guess I'm next...

My name is Timothy J. Smith but I am known to my friends as joey. I am 20 years old. I was born in mississippi lived there since I was about 10 years old, then my father got laid off from his job and we moved to missouri to find work. I lived there till I graduated high school, and then I moved back to mississippi to go to college. I am currently attending EMCC, east mississippi community college, going through the welding program. I am an excelent welder in my own right, but I absolutly hate acedemic classes so that is currently my biggest obstical at the moment. I enjoy watching/playing most sports no mater what it is. I like anime, and manga, I love to play video games, especially fighting games, racing games, games based on fantasy, like Final Fantasy, and the games like it.

Like monty, my future is staring me down aswell. I will be getting married next fall, assuming I can find good job by then. I plan on staying in the area but you never know what the future holds.

My contact info is:
Yahoo- joe_s_1689@yahoo.com
Aol- tsmith7081
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 6:03 am

T_T Thanks for answering guys I was getting a bit dispirited sicne no one answered! but anyway it's nice to at least know SOMETHING other than your usernames and CONGRATS JOEY!!
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 7:07 am

thank you
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 7th 2009, 10:03 am

Eh. Don't mention it ㅇㅅㅇ Thanks for taking the initiative and starting this thread in the first place.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 21st 2009, 3:47 am

My name is Aleksey Khij, I am 23 years old. I was born in Moscow, Russia. I moved to Brooklyn, NY when I was 5 years old. I lived there until 7th Grade(~12 years old). Which means I lived in BK for 7 years. Then I moved to Highland Park, NJ where I am attending Rutgers University. One of the best Universities in the state. Its been around since November 10, 1766 (Before The United States was an independent country lol)
I have an IQ of 142. I love anime, manga, games of all kinds. I am naturally talented at virtually anything I put my mind to. I usually beat people at their own games literally even if its my first time. Also I practice Karate, Taek-wan-do, Kick Boxing, Boxing, Krav Maga, Kapap, among others. I am also a talented swimmer, chess, and badminton player. I feel like I am leaving something important out, oh well. Oh yeah I have been role-playing for many years. I used to be the most active member of all the rpg's that I was a part of. Posting over a hundred times per day in my youth.
Back to top Go down
Vitus2235

Character Sheet
Name: Vitus Anchorage
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 25th 2009, 5:11 pm

My name is Y.J. Kim, and I am 10 years old. For people who have not noticed, I'm LolitaComplex's little bro. I was born in Jeonju and I live in Seoul, South Korea. I'm currently an elementary schooler, so I'm the youngest of the lot. My hobbies are reading, irritating my brother, solving math problems, playing chess, playing a card game called 'UNO', and chatting with my school friends. I also like spicy and salty foods. My dislikes are calenders, studying, exercising, social studies and my aunt. I moved to Canada when I was 3 and came back I was 8, so I still excel on english for my age. I seem to have a speciality in math too, for I am now presently studying Middle school 2nd grade level math. At Canada, I wasted my time on plying FFX and Kingdom Hearts on our family's PS2. My mother disaproves me to going to those places where my brother states "awesome". She thinks I'm too young for manga and anime, but I disagree. I've watched various types of anime that I caught my brother watching, and I've read as much manga as I watched anime, partly in books my brother bought/borrowed, partly in site called www.onemanga.com. However, since I don't have the money and I'm just to lazy to ask my mother for some, I've never went to the place where there is computers and you can play games for 1 hour/dollar. My IQ is 146, which may/may not be high. My interest in forums started with a bleach forum I caught my brother RPing on. This is about my 3rd time roleplaying, and I don't have much experience. My school is lame, they restrict us using handphones anywhere in the school. If you don't bring requirements for class, get hit. No calling any parent to bring it to you. Why? It's the law of our school(In Korea, it isn't the law to not be able to hit children). We even shut down the 3-day field trip just because of the influenza. My friend, her smaller bro and her father have all got the influenza at least 1 time(for the father, two times), and they're all fine.

My email is Vitus2235@gmail.com, and my AIM is Vitus2235322.

Last edited by Vitus2235 on October 26th 2009, 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 25th 2009, 7:00 pm

Hi! I didn't realize that you were Kenny's Little bro. Its nice to meet you. I am also good at chess, UNO, math, manga, anime, games, etc..

Perhaps you might be interested in joining the thing that me and kenny are working on.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 25th 2009, 10:09 pm

How does one become good at manga and anime. If you're good at those dude then Kenny, Rayne, and I must be the Holy Trinity of manga and anime.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 12:06 am

lol, the way you say "caught" your brother makes it sound like he was doing something he wasnt supposed to...
Back to top Go down
Vitus2235

Character Sheet
Name: Vitus Anchorage
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 3:18 am

Well, most times he was allowed, but a few times, my mother didn't actually permit him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 9:46 pm

Why? Was he supposed to be doing his homework?

@Monty: You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 26th 2009, 11:06 pm

No...dude. How is "I am also good at chess, UNO, math, manga, anime, games, etc.." a statement of implication. You said all of that in the literally sense.

Also ignore Joey. His mind was "in the gutter" during that post. And if you don't know what it is he was implying. DO NOT ASK. Just drop it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am

And also, no my mind wasnt in the gutter at that particular moment, but in retrospect I seee how it could be assumed to be... but my no means was I thinking anything like that, it was sort of an implied question as to why he used the words he did, meaning, "is he not supposed to read/watch anime?", which is what he answered...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the sake of getting to know each other   For the sake of getting to know each other Empty

Back to top Go down

For the sake of getting to know each other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Lounging Around-
Jump to: