Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Name: Eisan Skygge Impara
Race: Sheikah
Abilities:

Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) Empty
PostSubject: Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness)   Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 8:59 am

Sage Element: Darkness

Lore of Power: Kakariko Village (Shadow Temple)

Appearance: Despite his age Eisan looks to only be in his early twenties. He wears a dark hooded cloak with a large white symbol of an eye on the back. Has long silver like hair, tan skin, and dark red eyes. When he uses his Sheikah eye, his eyes glow with crimson light.

Personality: Eisan enjoys joking and laughing with friends. Has a strong sense of duty imbedded in him due to his families status as body guards to the royals.

General Abilities: Sheikah eye: Can project illusions directly into any ones minds. Whether it be illusions of a place or illusions of pain.

History:

Though Eisan was very young, he was very proficient at creating illusions. One day an enemy of the Sheikah clan spread rumors that they were instigating an uprising within the people of the town in order to overthrow the current government. The royals took immediate action and prepared their armies to destroy Kakariko village. Instead of allowing the Royal army to destroy the town and their clan, Eisan volunteered as the son of the Sheikah leader to be sealed away forever in a cave in the center of the Kakariko graveyard. The cave was later converted into a temple in honor of Eisans sacrifice for his clan. After the conspiracy was foiled and the culprit behind the rumors was discovered, the Sheikah clan pleaded with the Royals to release Eisan from his prison due to the circumstances of the rumors being false. The Royals tried to release Eisan, but failed. The power of the seal was much more powerful than it was predicted to be. Eisan also tried to break the seal from inside of his own mind. this failed miserably. He had givven up hope of ever being free again.

So there Eisan remained for 180 years, sealed in the temple. Until one day he began to realize that the seal that held him had weakened dramatically over the centuries. It also appeared at this time that Eisan had a new strength flowing through him that he hadn't had before he was sealed away. Was this due to the weakening of the seal? he wondered. For what ever reason this new strenth surged through Eisan giving him new hope and determination once again to be free of the seal. Eisan trained himself to use this new found power and focused with all of his might. Until suddenly a flash of light blasts though his eyes, he had broken the seal that held him. Eisan fell o the ground exausted from his concentration, so he slept.

Last edited by ShadowSkill89 on September 22nd 2009, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness)   Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 2:11 am

Oh wow....breaking a seal (that should never deteriorate) :/. Ah well....

Also your lore isn't the Darkness anything. It's the Shadow Temple. I eventually changed the name because shadow itself isn't an element...It's the darkness. But still since this is the Legend of Zelda the temple IS the Shadow Temple (Not the Temple of Darkness)
Back to top Go down
ShadowSkill89

Character Sheet
Abilities:

PostSubject: Re: Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness)   Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) EmptySeptember 22nd 2009, 4:08 am

well, this one did... or maybe I was just alluding to the thought that fate is what made the seal more powerful until it was time for fate to release me to save the world... so by that time being reached, hence the seal would weaken and/or be dispelled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness)   Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness) Empty

Back to top Go down

Eisan Skygge Impara (Darkness)
Page 1 of 1