Sages of the All World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement V
Monty EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289
Attention All Members

Alright guys, Sorry I haven't coming to the site. Between working on a new site and overwhelming amounts work, I haven't been doing this place justice. Alright so the break is keeping me from using the net as much as I can (or need) so I want this site's revival to be effective.

If everyone still checks here (and I hope you all do), we will continue with our stories …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Announcement VI
Monty EmptyOctober 28th 2009, 5:48 pm by Monty2289
Attention All Members...

The RP Officially Begins Today!!

Interim this means that the "Sage Awakening Short Stories" can and must be posted within the following three weeks. - In the respective topics on the World Map. Please look at the "Sage Awakening Story" thread for any information and if it is not there please consult that thread in order to ask any questions.

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Latest topics
» Announcement V
Monty EmptyNovember 24th 2009, 4:27 am by Monty2289

» Bleach - Words Just Don't Like You
Monty EmptyNovember 10th 2009, 4:54 am by ssj3gohan007

» RP Projects
Monty EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 8:15 pm by Monty2289

» Skye Fafnir - Sage of Light : A Knight's Tale
Monty EmptyNovember 8th 2009, 3:24 pm by LolitaComplex

» Preset Information
Monty EmptyNovember 7th 2009, 6:28 am by Monty2289

» Every Breeze tells a Tale - Sherry LeBlanc
Monty EmptyNovember 6th 2009, 1:16 am by LeBlanc

» Zero(Nature)
Monty EmptyOctober 30th 2009, 6:24 pm by Monty2289

» Eisan Skygge Impara- Sage of Shadows; The Beginning (incomplete)
Monty EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 11:01 am by ShadowSkill89

» For the sake of getting to know each other
Monty EmptyOctober 29th 2009, 8:06 am by ShadowSkill89

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on April 21st 2021, 5:13 pm
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is Vitus2235

Our users have posted a total of 394 messages in 47 subjects

Monty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 8:20 am

I got sent another e-mail that my account is in jeopardy, I already explained that I got 2 tests next week, I need more time.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Name: Yusei Nohansen Kozuch Sumeria
Race: Calatian
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 17th 2009, 11:02 am

Like I said no excuses....

I'm terribly sorry but I'm no longer going back on my word. Even if I am being harsh. If you READ the message it said "Regardless of excuses". Here THIS.

IF YOU DO NOT FINISH YOUR APP. Before Sunday night 12:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (-6.00, U.S. & Mexico City) Your account will be terminated. Like I said you are free to sign back on but you CANNOT be a sage.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 1:28 am

Dude that is not fair. I have a test on sunday and one on Monday. Your being unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 2:37 am

Um...Who has tests on Sunday?

Anyways...this might not be fair to you but you've had ample time to work ony our app.

Understand this... There is NO WAY you are busier than me. Absolutely no way. If you're busier than me than the following applies
- First: You don't live in America (You DO). Had that been the case I couldn't influence anyone out side the states and push them like I do you. Our ciriculums in terms of educations are very much the same.
- Second: You're in college
- Third: You are either out of the country or you have some type of scheduled activity that occurs multiple times in a week for hours. That's not YOUR excuse.

Tests while important are NEVER an excuse [for long]. Studying is always important. Always. But do you mean to tell me that your tests are SOOOO hard you have to have a book in your face every min. of every hour? That's impossible, even for me. And my ciriculum is at least 3 times harder than yours and I have EVEN LESS time than most people do who are not in college and jobless.

If you are an intelligent and practical person you'd know how to goof off and do whatever regardless of the time, just as long as you know when to stop all the crap and pick up your book and study. If you can understand that concept, see if you can come back to this post and call me unreasonable.

In the end I'm sorry if you feel that way. And it's not just you who will experience this sort of wrath [IF anyone else comes to it].
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 4:48 am

I am not saying that you don't have it hard too but I seriously have a test on SUNDAY. My Data Structures professor at Rutgers have assigned the test on Sunday at 4 PM in SEC-111 (Department of Science and Engineering) then I have a test on Monday at 9:50 AM

I seriously have to study, there is no chance of me finishing my profile by the end of Sunday because its not possible. No matter how hard I try, it just can't be done. That's why I am asking for a little more time beyond the deadline you set.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 7:45 am

Enough!

Imploring me WILL NOT help. Even now I can't possibly understand how you can come here and feel so concerned about this topic and you have SOME time to dedicate to your application.

Your excuse is not acceptable. End of story. And if you hate that you can leave. When I gave you that previous deadline for your app. What would you have done had I not allievated it huh? Where you going to make your app, then don't correct it. Because if it was up to that deadline still being in place you would have been OUT a week ago. Did you honestly think about that? (rhetorical question) If you did then you know exactly what this situation encompasses and how whatever you say will NOT matter. I don't care

....not anymore.

Okay...Example:
Let's say you go and apply for a job. According to your resume and your academia and mannerism while being interviewed you can be the best working in the world. Your earnest and strive/drive for excellence is par none. Everyone around you knows it and you know it. But there is one little factor that sways the employer's attention to another guy.

Are you going to go to that employer and complain? Are you?
Because 9/10 the employer doesn't give "two squirrel farts and a nickel about why you're complaining and how that other guy got the position over you"

Same principle here. Even if this is just leisure. "Why cry into a bottomless pit when you want a lake?"

Because of how I feel, I've decided this and that's that. I'm not going to wait on you for the sake of the entire RP. When people can be happily writing and enjoying this site. Because let's face it. THEY WANT TO DEVOTE THEIR TIME HERE and they prove it to me everyday. The most awesome people to start an RP with are RIGHT HERE. And I mean that with all of my heart.

Declaration: Finish the app. by the end of sunday night or get the boot. NO EXCUSE, FINAL
Clause: You are free to return but you cannot be a Sage of the All World. ~End Declaration
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 7:38 pm

I hear you but I cannot make the deadline, I am telling you that ahead of time. Its just not possible. I am not allowed on the computer today, except for this 2 minutes or so that i managed to sneak in just to let you know
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 18th 2009, 8:49 pm

Well that's fine. I mean even though this random excuse you're denoting right now has never been mentioned any time before now. Like I see no excuses.

.... I'll be glad to see you back on after the boot but no "Primary" sage position will be available to you. At least NOT to you. If you don't come back well...that'll suck. But this RP will move on with or without you.
Back to top Go down
Sazu

Sazu

Character Sheet
Name: Atlas Cadfael Lethonious Zora
Race: Hylian (Cursed)
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 6:30 am

I don't mean to be mean or anything ssj but you're holding ALL OF US back and we also have lives outside of the RP though that doesn't stop us from coming here, if you had devoted even an hour per day to your app then it'd be done by now. We HAVE to get on with the RP or everyone will start to leave, who the HELL would want to be in an inactive RP anyway!? What Monty is doing is for the sake of everyone in the RP and you have to understand that and that you had ample time to do it so now that it's all raining down on you start panicking, we're sorry but Monty's decision seems to be final and unwavering and to tell the truth I really have to agree with him...
Back to top Go down
LolitaComplex
Admin
LolitaComplex

Character Sheet
Name: Skye Fafnir
Race: Hylian
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 11:51 am

Uh...

I'm gonna have to say you're being all douches. I know ssj's records for (1) inactivity (2) godmodding and (3) what other problems you may have with him, but I will override Monty (hopefully) on this matter.

There's no need to be so stuck up about the deadline -- suppose ssj's exams are really on that date. If it is, then you are in the wrong here.

And I don't know why Sazu and Monty are ganging up on ssj, but our lives outside of the RP can be more important than our activity on this forum. If, suppose, I were to be gone for the whole of December to prepare for my finals, would you ban me? 'Coz that's the situation ssj is in.

And I see nothing wrong with his claim. If he says he's busy, then he's busy. As long as he informs us of his inactivity, I don't see anything wrong.

He's trying to get some time online, and he's probably working on his character, or at least thinking about how he can fix it (at least, I told him to). That's why I'm asking you'all to at least leave him be until Monday to finish his application.

(And if he should devote even an hour that day to his app, he could probably get it finished.)

If we've waited this long to get this thing started, we can wait at least a couple of days. If he doesn't get it finished by 12:00 PM (GMT+9) by October 26th, I don't care what you do to him. But let him be.

(Come to think of it, October 25th is my brother's birthday. Need to go celebrate...)

P.S. And if you think you have ample time on your asses, get to work on that background story thingy. Apparently I'm the only one who did it...or is it that Monty has only told me?
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Character Sheet
Name: Aselea Cruxis
Race: Twilit
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 12:06 pm

I agree with Kensei on this. Maybe he's just in a hectic situation. We can all wait a few more days before starting things off. Even if Kensei extended the deadline by like a week. But hey, Let the dice fall where they may.
Back to top Go down
Monty2289
Admin
Monty2289

Character Sheet
Abilities:

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty EmptyOctober 19th 2009, 3:36 pm

*sigh* Kensei. I'm literally done with your uptake to. This thread was up all weekend. Had I not been experiencing horrible internet problems in these last few hours he would have been banned. OOC Mod. or not this case WILL NOT have your last min. meddling in endeavors by members whose problems (by my concern ~ as it would seem) have not been solved.

Kensei even as moderator you are an entire special case. So what if you miss the whole month for finals. You don't live in America. I have NO idea how your society works and I cannot stake my decision on how "I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH". Because I don't. Had you been here, Kenny, your excuses for tests would be fail in the first place. Especially if you had time and concern to come to this site and voice how you felt about not wanted to be banned - even though at that point in time you are supposed to have a book in your face. Since you needed to study so badly that is.

I stated that tests are never a good excuse in the first place. Tests always need to be studied for and if I needed to study that bad then to hell with this RP (Though I will infer with everyone my entire situation instead just going: "I have tests!"). However if the responsiblity of having tests and school, jobs, important dates to keep, etc. etc. is the general priority then time should rule over all of those. As in --- Fool around all you want to but remember to get your butt into gear when it really matters. Gohan might not be the best person at time management but believe me had he cared enough about his tests (the way he said he was) he wouldn't be here AT ALL (Other than to explain his situation and stop coming to the site until his tests were over.). He only proved to me that he just wanted to come here and panic attack his way into salvation rather than finishing his application.

And you... Rayne. Mind you that you came to me in a P.M. and told me "FRONT UP" that you will not be able to maintain regular attendance. Had Gohan did that without I don't know....more than 2 e-mails being sent to him over the week (I say more than two because Kenny has sent him at least 1.) then there will be no need to get on to him. Besides...your app. is done. Within the first few days of attendance you went ahead and got it out of the way. All I asked is that a half of an hour maybe even just 45 min. to sit down and finish his application. It wouldn't even have taken that long. (Depending on how he wanted to go with it) btw: I am not lashing out at you. Just justifying your response with one of my own. And yes the dice will fall and it will be in my favored decision.

Let's face facts....He goofed. And rather he's in a hectic situation or not doesn't mean crap to me. (Now I'm being cruel). This site is case by case so you can either prove to me that you want to be here or leave. If you have problems and such I understand but I felt that in relationship of the excuse, the multiple excuses (yes there were a bunch) the time he spent trying to plead his case in this thread, and the time he's had in the former of this whole thread, he's had time to get me off his back.

His only salvation ,RIGHT NOW at this instance - the only thing that's keeping me from just hitting "ban this member", is you two. Even if both your pleads were late. Make no mistake that I respect everyone here and maybe if you both stuck up for him earlier I would have recalled everything that I've said. However as a compromise....From what I've heard, he had a test yesterday and he has one tonight.

He has until Wednesday - of this week - (Central Time Zone, GMT -6, 12:00 A.M.) to finish his application. Giving him until next Monday is like offering him a gift to be as lazy as he wants until that time and I will NOT have that. Not anymore. No more meddling, no more concerns or excuses.

What you all fail to understand (as I've so obviously pointed out) is that he's being punished for time and NOT just the RP. As I've stated that he is free to come back. He just cannot be a Sage of Nature. And NO I will not just pull his application. The banning will be a stronger notion of why what's happening to him is happening. Instead of me just deleting one application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty   Monty Empty

Back to top Go down

Monty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sages of the All World :: Out of Character :: Lounging Around-
Jump to: